If you live in Worcestershire and your child is due to start school in Reception or to transfer from First to Middle school during the school year 2018/19, then you must apply to Worcestershire County Council for your child’s school place.
Mid Year Transfer - If you would like your child to join Astley during the school year then you can download the required CA1 application form from www.worcestershire.gov.uk/schooladmissions.
Parents of children resident outside Worcestershire - If you wish to apply for a place at any Worcestershire school, you must complete an application provided by your "home" LA. (The "home" LA is defined as the Local Authority relevant to the child's home address). The "home" LA will ensure that the application details are passed onto Worcestershire LA for consideration in the allocation of school places.
If you are not resident in Worcestershire, then you should obtain admission details from your home LA, even if your preferences include schools within Worcestershire.
- The 2018/19 parental guides are all available on the Worcestershire County Council website (use link below.)
- Please click here to view our Admissions Policy for 2019/20.
- Our Admissions Policy for 2020/21 can be viewed by clicking here.
How do you apply?
- Apply online at www.worcestershire.gov.uk/schooladmissions
- You will need an email address
- You will be sent an email to acknowledge receipt of your submitted application
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can use computers at any Worcestershire library. Training on "How to get online" is available free to all Worcestershire Library members.
Please telephone Astley School Office on 01299 822002 if you need assistance.